SHELDON COURT – BIRMINGHAM UK
HIGH QUALITY APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF SHELDON
WHY INVEST IN SHELDON?
The Midlands Engine is a coalition of Councils, Combined Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP), Universities and businesses across the region, actively working with Government to build a collective identity, to enable us to present the Midlands as a competitive and compelling offer that is attractive at home and overseas.
Home to over 10 million people and 800,000 large and small businesses, the Midlands has huge potential and the Partnership is focused on its global success – and this in turn will deliver an enhanced quality of life for our citizens and communities.
The UK’s second largest City, population over 1.1 million people.
Highest quality of life outside London, More miles of Canals than Venice, 8000 Acres of open parks.
80,000 new homes required over next decade
House Price Growth forecast 14% 2018-2020
Population growth forecast 12% by 2032
45% increase in house prices since 2009
Big City Plan and The Hub creating 50,000 new jobs
• Rental Income: 6% Gross / 5% Net (circa)
• Capital Growth: 7.7% per annum average
• 80,000 new homes required in the next 10 years
• Regional population of 10m, with 800,000 Businesses
• Population growth forecast at 12% by 2023
• 100,000 jobs to be created within the Midlands Engine
• Largest population of under 25’s in the UK
• Set within the £4B regeneration project known as “The Hub”
• HS2 Interchange station completing 2026 which will link to London in just over half an hour.
• 5 mins to: Birmingham Airport
• 6 mins to: Birmingham N.E.C (National Exhibition Arena),
• Birmingham International Station
• 7 mins to: HS2 Interchange, Arden Cross, and Birmingham Business Park
• 10 mins to: Birmingham City Centre
With five leading universities, including the University of Birmingham, in the top 10 in the UK, the citycounts an average of 75,000 students per annum which provides a pool of future talented workforce and tenants in the core city centre.
• 50% of graduates remain in the Birmingham area after university
• Youngest population in Europe (40% below 25 y.o.)
Schedule a complimentary portfolio strategy review: go.oncehub.com/AdrianRowles