Host: Viji Hari, CEO – KelpHR
Key points discussed in the session:
• Culture Machine was the first company to introduce “First day of Period” leave.
• Make Diversity and inclusion a part of your organizational DNA to the point that it becomes a No-Question
• Align and sensitize your company, right from the top to the bottom that a person’s maternity, sexual orientation, are a part of their personal life. So, when they don’t enter your personal space, you don’t enter their’s.
• Never ask ‘marital status’ or “Are you planning kids?” to a female job seeker, because you won’t ask the same to a male candidate.
• Open a channel of open dialogue within the company via a platform to discuss different sexual orientations and dispel any myths
• Sensitize the company, in detail, around Sexual Harassment, and have a clear and strict policy around it.
• As a company, tackle discrimination, harassment etc head-on, and don’t ever try to cover it up.
Speaker’s reference links:
• For Diversity content – Catalyst.org,
• Watch the Blush FOP leave video – https://youtu.be/avPgUxGC1Sg
• YouTube channels – BeingIndian, BLUSH
Write to us for life time access for all videos INR – 1000/-
For any clarifications, email@example.com